Amy Butler's Amy Butler's In Stitches: More Than 25 Simple and Stylish PDF
By Amy Butler
Celebrated dressmaker Amy Butler brings her clean, sleek sort to the undying craft of stitching. during this lavishly illustrated choice of styles, she provides greater than 25 captivating initiatives starting from soft flooring cushions to clever aprons to sophisticated purses. Lush pictures encourage, whereas how-to illustrations and simple textual content (minus the complicated stitching lingo) make it a cinch to accomplish fantastically entire initiatives. additionally, Amy deals considerate tips about discovering and treating new or classic materials, an easy-to-navigate recommendations part, and a thesaurus and source consultant at again. no matter if it's stylish placemats and napkins for the kitchen, a sumptuous kimono-style gown for the tub, or convenient organizer baskets for the house workplace Amy Butler's In Stitches makes it effortless to create attractive add-ons for each room and each temper.
Read Online or Download Amy Butler's In Stitches: More Than 25 Simple and Stylish Sewing Projects PDF
Similar crafts books
A booklet that indicates the best way to make origami (folded paper) vegetation and animals.
From Amazon. com:
Whether you’re stepping into a brand new domestic, launching a house makeover, or simply sharpening up a room, this publication, At domestic With glossy June, via Kelly McCants, offers lots of rules on how one can infuse individuality into each room in the home. The 27 budget-friendly tasks have a unfashionable variety and use fabrics equivalent to oilcloth, laminated cotton, and chalk fabric as well as quilter's cotton. Easy-to-follow directions and worthwhile photos advisor you to luck. You’ll make drapes, mattress skirts, flooring mats, and masses extra. All that’s required is somewhat ingenuity, a bit time, and a few uncomplicated abilities.
Origami Playtime e-book 1 Animals comprises 15 colourful, ready-to-fold origami for kids.
You'll fold cats, canines, birds, fish, frogs, and lots of different incredible creatures.
Create your individual unique Zentangle styles!
Many a creative soul has fallen in love with the attractive, meditative paintings of Zentangle, an easy-to-learn manner of constructing exciting pictures utilizing repeating styles. For fans able to take it to the following point, inventive Tangle is the 1st booklet to teach how you can invent your individual unique styles encouraged by way of daily items--rugs, pottery, scrapbook paper, materials on your outfits closet, a vine on your backyard. .. almost in all places you glance are shapes and styles simply ready to be tangled! flip to the clean rules during this e-book for showcasing your unique designs on more than a few lovely, functional goods. you are going to unharness your creativity and think about your global in an entire new, splendidly tangled method!
• A enjoyable and easy 3-step method for designing your individual tangles
• 24 outstanding off-the-tile tasks, from identify symptoms, wine glasses and ornamental wrappings to pendants, zendalas and tangled puppy portraits!
• specialist assistance for embellishing preexisting styles, growing topics, and including colour in your tangles
• suggestion photographs, new styles and templates
- Bead & Wire Art Jewelry: Techniques & Designs for all Skill Levels
- Famous Frocks: The Little Black Dress: Patterns for 20 Garments Inspired by Fashion Icons
- Origami Fantastic Creatures
- Fabulous Origami Boxes
- Handmade Weddings: More Than 50 Crafts to Personalize Your Big Day
Extra info for Amy Butler's In Stitches: More Than 25 Simple and Stylish Sewing Projects
Punch a second hole in the side of the box below the first hole. 6. Thread a 12-inch (30 cm) piece of decorative yarn through the two holes. Tie the yarn in a bow to secure the lid closed. 7. Glue yarn around the box to make a decorative band. Glue yarn around the oval opening at the top of the box. 8. Glue a square of craft foam to the bottom of the box. 9. Glue the tube to the back of the box with the open end at the top. Untie the lid to place a ball of string in the box with the end hanging out from the oval opening.
7. Cut fourteen shapes from the white paper for the inside of the scratch pad. 8. Stack the papers with the picture on the front and the colored paper shape at the back of the stack. 9. Staple the pages together. Make a set of several scratch pads to give as a gift. 41 This holder will keep your string untangled and ready to use. String and Scissors Holder Here is what you need: square tissue box large pom-pom decorative yarn hole punch newspaper to work on paint and a paintbrush cardboard toilet paper tube craft foam scissors white craft glue Here is what you do: 1.
6. Tie lots of long pieces of pretty ribbon around the top of the bag dispenser so that the ends hang down around the bag. 7. Thread pony beads on some or all the ribbons, and glue the beads in place. You don’t need to tie off the open end of the tube. The stretchy mesh will hold any bags that are stuffed inside it and will easily release them as they are needed. 39 Kitchen notes are important—especially phone messages. Kitchen Scratch Pads Here is what you need: scissors white copy paper pencil white craft glue discarded magazines with food, appliance, and tabletop pictures stapler colored paper Here is what you do: 1.
Amy Butler's In Stitches: More Than 25 Simple and Stylish Sewing Projects by Amy Butler