Download e-book for iPad: Creative Tangle: Creating Your Own Patterns for Zen-Inspired by Trish Reinhart
By Trish Reinhart
Create your personal unique Zentangle styles!
Many an inventive soul has fallen in love with the attractive, meditative artwork of Zentangle, an easy-to-learn means of making interesting pictures utilizing repeating styles. For fans able to take it to the following point, inventive Tangle is the 1st e-book to teach the best way to invent your personal unique styles encouraged by means of daily items--rugs, pottery, scrapbook paper, materials on your outfits closet, a vine on your garden...virtually all over you glance are shapes and styles simply ready to be tangled! flip to the clean rules during this publication for showcasing your exceptional designs on various beautiful, sensible goods. you'll unharness your creativity and view your global in an entire new, splendidly tangled means!
• A enjoyable and straightforward 3-step approach for designing your personal tangles
• 24 exceptional off-the-tile tasks, from identify symptoms, wine glasses and ornamental wrappings to pendants, zendalas and tangled puppy portraits!
• specialist advice for embellishing preexisting styles, growing subject matters, and including colour on your tangles
• notion photographs, new styles and templates
Read or Download Creative Tangle: Creating Your Own Patterns for Zen-Inspired Art PDF
Best crafts books
A ebook that exhibits tips to make origami (folded paper) plants and animals.
From Amazon. com:
Whether you’re getting into a brand new domestic, launching a house makeover, or simply polishing up a room, this publication, At domestic With sleek June, by way of Kelly McCants, presents lots of rules on find out how to infuse individuality into each room in the home. The 27 budget-friendly initiatives have a unfashionable variety and use fabrics similar to oilcloth, laminated cotton, and chalk fabric as well as quilter's cotton. Easy-to-follow directions and necessary images consultant you to luck. You’ll make drapes, mattress skirts, ground mats, and masses extra. All that’s required is a little bit ingenuity, a bit time, and a few uncomplicated abilities.
Origami Playtime booklet 1 Animals comprises 15 colourful, ready-to-fold origami for kids.
You'll fold cats, canines, birds, fish, frogs, and lots of different outstanding creatures.
Create your personal unique Zentangle styles!
Many an inventive soul has fallen in love with the gorgeous, meditative artwork of Zentangle, an easy-to-learn approach of constructing wonderful photos utilizing repeating styles. For fanatics able to take it to the following point, inventive Tangle is the 1st ebook to teach how you can invent your personal unique styles encouraged by means of daily items--rugs, pottery, scrapbook paper, materials on your outfits closet, a vine on your backyard. .. nearly in every single place you glance are shapes and styles simply ready to be tangled! flip to the clean rules during this publication for showcasing your distinctive designs on a number beautiful, sensible goods. you are going to unharness your creativity and consider your global in an entire new, splendidly tangled manner!
• A enjoyable and easy 3-step method for designing your personal tangles
• 24 very good off-the-tile initiatives, from identify indicators, wine glasses and ornamental wrappings to pendants, zendalas and tangled puppy portraits!
• professional suggestions for embellishing preexisting styles, growing subject matters, and including colour on your tangles
• thought images, new styles and templates
- Making Holiday Wreaths (Storey's Country Wisdom Bulletin A-262)
- The Beader's Bible: A comprehensive guide to beading techniques
- Sewing Secrets: Modern Methods of Stitching, Decorating and Finishing
- Birds of a Feather (Beyond Projects: The CF Sculpture Series, Book 6)
- All Things Paper: 20 Unique Projects from Leading Paper Crafters, Artists, and Designers
Extra info for Creative Tangle: Creating Your Own Patterns for Zen-Inspired Art
Instead of hammering it, you push it down firmly with your hand to trigger it to punch the indentation. You can control the depth of the indentation by turning the end of the punch clockwise (for a deeper indentation) or counterclockwise (for a shallower indentation). 49 Pierce Metal (continued) Pierce with a Pocket Hand Drill A pocket hand drill has a handle on one end and a clamp, or chuck, for holding drill bits on the other end. You can use it to drill holes in soft metals such as copper, brass, and silver.
A b You can also use findings called fold-over crimp ends (b). You usually need to fold the end of your ribbon in half before sliding it into this type of finding (ideally with a drop of glue). You then use chain nose pliers to bend down the two “wings” on the finding. 35 CHAPTER 3 Metal Types and Terminology This chapter is an introduction to the types of metals you are most likely to use in your jewelry designs. It covers some important terminology used to describe metals and offers tips for taking care of your metal supplies.
42 Metal Care and Safety . . . . . . . . . 43 Metals Used for Making Jewelry M etals are generally categorized as either non-precious or precious. Non-precious metals are relatively abundant and affordable, while precious metals are rare and pricey. The most common non-precious metals for artisan jewelry are copper, brass, bronze, nickel, aluminum, steel, and pot metal. The most common precious metals are fine silver, sterling silver, and gold. NON-PRECIOUS METALS Copper Copper (a) is a soft, reddish metal that is easy to cut, texturize, color, and manipulate.
Creative Tangle: Creating Your Own Patterns for Zen-Inspired Art by Trish Reinhart